Media Info for Kaye Putnam
I’m happy you’re here! I’d be honored to share my branding expertise and stories with your audience. I hope this page makes your job easy. 🙂 Thank you for all you do!
Talk Topics & Expertise
- What Are Brand Archetypes + Why They Matter: How To Use Brand Archetypes To Forget The Competition
- Brand Visibility + Why It Matters: How To Show Up Consistently & Motivate Your Audience To Buy Your Products & Services
- Frankenstein Syndrome: The Ugly Truth of Ineffective Brands & How To Avoid Becoming One of Them
- Raise Your Prices by 700%: How To Build Your Brand for Premium Pricing
ENTREPRENEUR / ONLINE BUSINESS
- Strategy Shift: How to Cure Shiny-Marketing-Tactic Syndrome For Good
- The Clarity Code: The Key To Scaling Your Business
- How To Engage 65k+ People: Using Quizzes as the Ultimate Lead Magnet
LINKS & STATS
As of January, 2018
Email list: 12,000+
Pinterest: 11,000+ followers
Facebook Group, In Demand Brand Mastermind: 3,400+ members
Facebook page: 2,000+ fans
Brand archetype quiz: taken 65,000+ times
Instagram: 1,100+ followers
Twitter: 3,200+ followers
Images of Kaye
Kaye Putnam is a psychology-driven brand strategist for entrepreneurs. Through work with hundreds of clients from global brands to solo business owners, she developed The Clarity Code. She believes in pursuing audacious dreams and that there is genius that lives inside every entrepreneur. When you have a clear brand, your clients love, respect, and are willing to pay premium prices for your work. It gives you the clarity and confidence to scale your impact and income.
She works with students in her programs and with clients 1-on-1. When she’s not transforming brands, she’s exploring the world with her husband and two little ones. They love eating their way across their home of Naples, Italy.
RANDOM FACTS & CONVERSATION STARTERS
Location-Independent by Necessity
My husband’s job moves us every 2-3 years. I grew up in the northland – the Upper Penincula of Michigan, USA. Since then, we’ve lived in Tennessee, Missouri, and Hawai’i. We are currently in Naples, Italy and LOVING IT.
(Former) Young Entrepreneur
I started my first business at 16. It was a photography studio that grew exponentially the 4 years I owned it. My mom’s name is still on my PayPal account because I was too young to open my own when I started.
Nerd, Geek, Smarty Pants
I designed my first website at 11 years old. I’m still an insatiable researcher and reader. I love sci-fi and movies. Game of Thrones, Big Bang Theory, True Blood, Vikings, … I love the characters and the stories.
If you prefer, schedule our call directly on my schedule here:
I record interviews hard-wired in, with a Blue Yeti microphone. I also have an HD webcam & lights for video interviews.